my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

yesterday while i was excitingly indulged in reading http://minahspeak.livejournal.com,
i received a call from love.
it was 6pm, so confirm chopchop he wasnt working yesterday.
i didnt even know he was having off from work, heh.

anyway,

love: hello? where are you?
me: at home lor, where else?
love: wanna go for dinner?


but i heard, "have you had dinner?" which was by far the most common question during our phone conversations most of the time.

me: no ah, havent eaten yet.
love: oi. im asking you, wanna go have dinner or not? im off today.


haha. org dh ajak mkn, tkkan nk reject!
since our properly planned date was supposed to be on thursday, i guess it wouldnt be of much harm la kan meeting for last minute dinner.

but i was wrong - i was jinxed.

we decided on mr teh tarik, the one located at jurong west street 42.
upon reaching, i had this sudden crave for chicken porridge.
the last time i ate there with my parents, the chicken porridge tasted so damn good.
and iced teh tarik is always the norm for me there.

but.

love: *signaling to me from far like dont know what* bubur ayam dabes!
me: HUH! why today!


i was angry_girldotblogspotdotcom. but never mind.
settled for tissue prata instead.

then love bought drinks.
he came with a teh gajah, and a HOT teh tarik.


me: *kening up up* i wanted iced teh tarik kan!
love: erm. erm. dabes!


YOU WANNA TIPU SOMEONE WHO HAS LIVED IN JURONG FOR THE WHOLE OF HER LIFE KE BROTHER!

me: *disbelief look* you sure?
love: okay la, actually i forgot the "iced" in front of the teh tarik.


wah. angry tahap maksima.
if his bike was there, i would scratch hor!

so anyway, after dinner, i dragged him to the drinks stall to show him that iced teh tarik existed afterall.
haha, perangai.

on the way to my house, we walked past the multi-storey carpark.
and i've got a bad habit of twisting my own tongue and make words sound ridiculous.

"yang, your pike (!!!!) over there?"

PIKE KAPER MIRA!
hahaha. i mixed the word park and bike together.

when both of us already reached home,
he sent me a message:


peter piper pick a piper, peter pike his pike at the carpike


wah wah wah. i didnt make fun of him when he mispronounced coffee grind as coffee crank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home