my sweaty palms.

Monday, June 22, 2009

it just sucks to think about sb-r2 with no lights,
verismo and bunn shuttle switched off,
dishwasher and pastry case left unattended.

yesterday, sb-r2 closed for good.
i was contemplating whether to make a trip down last night - maybe to make my last drink or something.
but then i found it ridiculous because i can still make my favourtite drink at sb-rc later on.
love was adamant about me coming, assuring me that he'll send me home and stuff.
i bet he knows perfectly that by me coming, both of us might end up drinking teh gajah at ktm and reach home at 5am or something.
that musnt be the case because i have to report to school at 7.15am for the primary five camp (bummer! more about this next time!).

so this morning, i woke up thinking, "okay. r2's already closed."
i have to make a mental note out of this just in case i blindly make my way to r2 after school or something.
im kental that way.

4983_93880433429_553413429_1849186_6622279_n

oh man. bye r2, hello rc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home