my sweaty palms.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4207_88712281726_704826726_2406237_6499753_n

herman and i are teachers in the making, where both of us feel that we should be role models to the kids in school; but we shouldnt avoid going crazy once we step out of school at 5 or 6 in the afternoon.

today i needed his help.

me: herman, i need your help. but promise eh its between you and i only okay!

herman: yes ma'am. mario (my senior teacher) wont noe. c'mon, i kept de secret abt de desperate need for pads right?


in case you're wondering, just few months back, i had asked him to get hold of a few pads for me because i was having my mensus - heavy flow!
well, he did eventually. pads all wrapped up in a used envelope found in the general office.

herman, i just want you to know, that you're such a great friend. awwwww.




love, i miss you a lot. can we meet again soon? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home