my sweaty palms.

Monday, April 20, 2009

thirty minutes more to my primary four class.

today i felt relaxed.
not a surge of anxiety or lethargy,
frequency of yawns was minimised.

i still have two weeks' worth of lesson plans left to be done,
collation of homework to be sent to my student who's currently in France (damn lucky, that guy!),
and not to mention, the coloured cut-outs for Civic and Moral Education.

the last point made me chuckle.

most of my students self-proclaim themselves as "budak 369" and even gave themselves weird gangster names to be called outside school (read: black jack/starboy) - which in my humble opinion, will be the names tattooed on their arms in seven years' time (hopefully not!).

so Civic and Moral Education is a bore to them,
let alone doing coloured cut-outs and decorating them with shiny glitter pens.

so it'll be batam end of may with the staff of corporation primary school,
and bangkok (insyaallah!) in june with baby_garang and di_kecik.

angel_mira still has twenty more minutes to her primary four class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home