my sweaty palms.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my malay ept test was today.
the composition topic i had to write just now was:

Anak Melayu generasi sekarang kurang menghayati nilai dan budaya Melayu. Nyatakan sebab-sebabnya dan pendekatan yang harus diambil untuk memastikan agar budaya Melayu dapat dilestarikan.

and the conversation topic was:

Fenomena 'alam tanpa sempadan' semakin pesat berkembang pada masa sekarang. Berikan pandangan anda tentang mengapa fenomena sedemikian telah berlaku.

and halfway through the paper, both my hands and mouth turned bloody.
bloody, i mean it.
i think my nose bled.
but all i knew was, i had to go to the toilet because i'll faint if i smell blood.

gila freaky. the guy beside me (his name was raja nazruldin) freaked out for five seconds, i think.

to diyana, here's my new cat:

ST831005

ST830999

ST830993

this gorgeous white persian's named fitri!
i really have to thank creamcheese for this cat :)

this was what i bought for hakimbo, sempena hari jadinya bulan hadapan.

fisheye2

super cool.
once i've sent my fujipix camera for repair, im planning to get the above, the paul smith edition.

woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home