my sweaty palms.

Monday, August 25, 2008

so i can finally breathe a sigh of relief, and concentrate on school now.
life's been a bitch, especially having to study for cmc in between lesson breaks and what-nots.

untitled

i find this picture so damn alluring, i keep laughing everytime i look at it (:

anyway, i found myself turning into an insomniac the night before cmc.
i tossed and turned in bed, only to find myself breathing to the tune of grandma's snoring.
yup, grandma's here for the week - she can even nag at me for not combing my hair at home.

ok, i have to stop digressing.

on cmc day itself, i had butterflies in my stomach.
i mean, who knows i might make up my own coffee region all of a sudden.
waited for taufiq for a good thirty minutes (who arrived an hour late for cmc).
i still dont know whether to forgive him, heh.

ok, let's cut short the story.
here i present to you, my scores for the four stations of cmc:

Four Fundamentals: 30/30
Retail Merchandising: 30/30
Bar: 36/40
Level 2 Theory Paper: 50/50

anqi told me my theory scores, and i went ballistic. heh.
and i lost marks in bar for not completing the drinks in 3 minutes. oh, and i forgot to time the espresso shots for the second drink.

such carelessness is unforgiveable!

im starving. it's either pizza hut (if i feel like splurging) or just normal homecooked food.

byebyebye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home