my sweaty palms.

Friday, August 8, 2008

on wednesday, i was so angry with my primary four kids.
i kept quiet eventually since they wanted to talk so much, and even gave them very difficult worksheets to do (considering that they're the weaker lot).
i didnt help them.
some came up to me and requested help.

after one whole period of reading pokemon comics under the table,
combing hair and playing guns with one another,

they then realised the existence of CIKGU AMIRA in the class.
basket.

i never talked to any of them.
i wrote down all my instructions on the board,
with the list of homework and all,

and....

.... walked out of class. that was how angry i was.

after recess they looked for me at my primary one class, and handed me a note.
it was hilarious.

update you guys next time (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home